📬 About Stable
Stable makes it simple to headquarter a business from the internet. Today, we provide companies with a business address and a dashboard to manage their physical mail online. Over 3000+ companies like Ethos Life, Hipcamp, and Indiegogo use Stable to automate their mailroom and act as their permanent business address with the IRS, state, and vendors.
Regulations for US entities were written in the 1800s and have changed little since. The result is a confusing system based on antiquated assumptions about the way businesses operate — requiring physical addresses, demanding wet signatures, and communicating through physical mail.
These rules don't make sense for the way we work today — work takes place in the cloud and businesses are no longer tied to physical proximity or geography.
We’re on a mission to fix the broken system of entity management. Starting with business addresses and mail, we’re abstracting the complex, archaic systems that make company-building painful and turning them into delightful experiences — so that modern businesses have the tools they need to move forward faster.
We're backed by leading Silicon Valley investors like Y Combinator, Craft Ventures, Shakti, Hustle Fund, and founders from companies like Lattice, Apartment List, and FlexJobs.
Our business is at an inflection point. We’re growing quickly with a product people love (NPS 75+) and we’ve proven we can service companies of all stages and industries — from early-stage startups to mid-market companies in industries like technology, logistics, and property management.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and do work that directly impacts the future of how companies are built.
As our Partnerships Lead, you will be closing, launching, and maintaining critical business partners that will drastically grow revenue. To date, partnerships have been a huge lever for our business and in the last year, over 60% of our new customers have come from partnerships. Our current partners range from those that refer us clients (e.g. incorporation companies, law firms, bookkeepers, accelerators/VCs) to those that utilize our API to integrate their product with ours (e.g. tax automation or business entity management companies that directly generate Stable addresses for their clients).
Since all companies need a business address, our product is uniquely positioned to service any type of business regardless of industry and model of work. Paired with programmatic API use cases (e.g. address creation) and expanding our address network in the coming months, the partnership opportunities are abundant and it’s time for us to double down.
A few of your responsibilities & projects will include:
- Establish new partnerships — it will be your responsibility to research, identify, and prioritize the right partners to go after and close. To date, only a few deeper partnerships have accounted for a majority of our revenue from partnerships — therefore, establishing the right partners will include a mixture of deeply understanding the product and incentives on both sides, continuous outreach & engagement, discovery calls, demos, proposals, negotiations, and etc.
- Work closely with our product team to develop the Stable API — this will be a critical focus since our API allows our partners to integrate Stable’s product into their own platform. There’s a variety of use-cases for this that include helping companies that want to create Stable addresses, build workflows on top of document scan data, deposit checks into different accounts, or white-label our entire product for their clients. Because of this, you’ll be working closely with our product team to align expectations, influence roadmap, and execute on committed timelines.
- Ensure long-term partner success & growth — you’ll be owning each partner relationship, which includes tracking and managing reports such as revenue generated month-over-month, customers referred, and pay-outs to clients. Being able to identify and communicate new opportunities to increase client usage, build co-marketing materials, integrate more deeply, etc will also be essential.
This position is great for someone who is invigorated about wearing many hats in a fast-paced environment and can take off with high autonomy. We are looking for someone who is adaptive and excited to work at an early-stage startup.
😀 Who you are
- Driven by impact: You consistently see the possibility in what could be. The idea that you can make the future better than the present is exciting — and you want to be surrounded by others that share this ambition.
- Learn by doing: You are motivated by results, and naturally understand which problems are most important to solve first. When challenges arise, you believe the best way to solve them is by tackling them head on.
- Form deep relationships: You can easily put yourself in others’ shoes and enjoy understanding varying perspectives. You’ve found a result of this tendency are relationships you care about deeply.
✅ What You'll Do
- Execute on partnership goals and timelines
- Research, identify, and consistently close high-value partnership deals
- Creatively and strategically solve how we can engage, pitch, co-market, and integrate with prospective partners
- Report on, track, and set up the right metrics to influence decisions
- Build messaging, materials, and any other tooling needed for deal funnel or partner relationship management
- Deeply collaborate with product, CX, growth, design, and engineering to build out strong partnership relationships and integrations
- 5+ years experience of partnerships related experience
- Worked previously at a B2B startup (seed to Series C)
- Breadth in all, and strong depth in some of the following areas: contact engagement, relationship management, sales life-cycles, analytics, product integrations, revenue retention
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and confidently close deals
- Bonus: Has experience working with related industries and API products
🎁 What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous equity and commission 🚀
- Unlimited vacation-time 🏖
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance 🏥
- Home office set-up 🖥
- Work from anywhere within US time zones (GMT-5 to GMT-10) 💻
- Opportunities to shape the future of Stable and grow into leadership roles 💌
📨 Interested in applying?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume, LinkedIn, or website. We look forward to hearing from you!