📬 About Stable
Stable makes it simple to headquarter a business from the internet. Today, we provide companies with a business address and a dashboard to manage their physical mail online. Over 1800+ companies like Ethos Life, Hipcamp, and Indiegogo use Stable to automate their mailroom and act as their permanent business address with the IRS, state, and vendors.
Regulations for US entities were written in the 1800s and have changed little since. The result is a confusing system based on antiquated assumptions about the way businesses operate — requiring physical addresses, demanding wet signatures, and communicating through physical mail.
These rules don't make sense for the way we work today — work takes place in the cloud and businesses are no longer tied to physical proximity or geography.
We’re on a mission to fix the broken system of entity management. Starting with business addresses and mail, we’re abstracting the complex, archaic systems that make company-building painful and turning them into delightful experiences — so that modern businesses have the tools they need to move forward faster.
We're backed by leading Silicon Valley investors like Y Combinator, Craft Ventures, Shakti, Hustle Fund, and founders from companies like Lattice, Apartment List, and FlexJobs.
Our business is at an inflection point. We’re growing quickly with a product people love (NPS 75+) and we’ve proven we can service companies of all stages and industries — from early-stage startups to mid-market companies in industries like technology, logistics, and property management.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup as one of the first employees and have work that directly impacts the future of how companies are built.
As the first Account Executive, you will spearhead our sales-led motion to grow revenue. To date, we have grown primarily through word of mouth, partnerships, and an inbound sales motion. Our inbound sales motion has allowed us to recently start capturing mid-market value customers as well, and it’s now time to start doubling down and investing in an outbound sales motion so we can grow revenue even faster.
A few of your responsibilities will include:
- Improve our inbound sales motion — Iterate on our existing inbound funnel to optimize and scale our sales efforts. Especially as we already have a strong funnel that can uniquely service customers with high mail or check volumes, security requirements, advanced software features, and etc, we’re confident that our current sales metrics (i.e 40%+ close rate for all inbound sales calls) and positive brand experience (i.e NPS score of 75+) will be the foundation needed for an Account Executive to hit the ground running.
- Build our outbound sales motion — Develop our sales goals, playbook, and process so we can consistently convert mid-market value customers that we outbound to (includes testing new personas, sourcing leads, outreach, demo calls, closing, etc). This is an untapped channel of thousands that could use Stable, and you’ll play a pivotal part in building the foundations of what we expect to be a key source of growth in the next year.
- Ensure customer success & growth — Work closely with our customer success, growth, and product team to develop our sales growth engine, track and manage the success of our highest value customers, improve onboarding communication and product usage, identify upsell and new revenue opportunities, and own each client relationship that is taken on.
This position is great for someone who is invigorated about wearing many hats in a fast-paced environment and is willing to help out with other growth needs, customer success, and operational initiatives. We are looking for someone who is adaptive and excited to work at an early-stage startup.
😀 Who you are
- Driven by impact: You consistently see the possibility in what could be. The idea that you can make the future better than the present is exciting — and you want to be surrounded by others that share this ambition.
- Learn by doing: You are motivated by results, and naturally understand which problems are most important to solve first. When challenges arise, you believe the best way to solve them is by tackling them head on.
- Form deep relationships: You can easily put yourself in others’ shoes and enjoy understanding varying perspectives. You’ve found a result of this tendency are relationships you care about deeply.
✅ What You'll Do
- Execute on sales goals and timelines
- Test different personas and sales channels, including emails, calls, texting (SMS), etc.
- Implement analytics and tracking (set up dashboards, CRM software, etc)
- Consistently identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Drive messaging improvements for our website, demos, one-pagers, and other needed sales materials
- Collaborate with CX, growth, design, and engineering to build out whole sales funnel
- 5+ years experience in a sales or AE role
- Worked previously at a B2B startup (seed to Series C)
- Breadth in all areas of sales, with strong depth in some of these areas: cold outreach, email/lifecycle marketing, sales management & conversion rate optimization, sales ops and analytics
- Proficiency in a full-stack of sales and analytic tools including Hubspot, Webflow, Google Analytics, Metabase, Customer.io, or similar
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ruthlessly running experiments to test what works
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to negotiate and confidently close deals
🎁 What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous equity and commission 🚀
- Unlimited vacation-time 🏖
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance 🏥
- Home office set-up 🖥
- Work from anywhere within US time zones (GMT-5 to GMT-10) 💻
- Opportunities to shape the future of Stable and grow into leadership roles 💌
📨 Interested in applying?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you!